Sunday 5 June 2011

Items to pack for 2 month trip in Europe, and what can I bring on the plane?

Hi I%26#039;m a teenager going to Europe for 2 months in 3 days! I%26#039;m excited but stressed out!! Please help me! I have started packing my clothes but what else do I need? The necessities? And I haven%26#039;t been on a plane for 5 years so I think the stuff has changed for what you can bring on your carry-on... like I know you can%26#039;t bring nail clippers, scissors, lighters, and any liquids on the plane, but what about lithium batteries? My camera is a lithium battery, and I read that TSA said that you need to bring lithium batteries with your carry-on and not in your luggage. Pleas,e I need this all straightened-out. I don%26#039;t want any items confiscated etc, and I%26#039;m the only one in my family doing this research. Thankyou!!|||ok you can bring batteries but they have to be a carry-on just like you read.also,be sure to bring a toothbrush(hopefulley you can get toothpaste when u get to europe), clothes for 2 months,any electronics that u might want but they have to be off for the beginning and end of the flight,a brush,makeup if you want,any toiletries that aren%26#039;t sharp,and anything that u use on a daily bases that isn%26#039;t sharp.remember,dont bring any sharp objects on a plane or any liquids now you should be good!hope this helps!