Sunday 5 June 2011

When trying for a certain sex baby did you have to change anything about your lifestle ie eat certain foods?

if you are trying for a certain sex baby ie i want a girl next did you do anything different?


what did you do?


did it work?





we are going to start TTC3 at christmas





thanks x|||I%26#039;m currently pregnant with number 2, I%26#039;m 7 weeks so can not tell you if this has worked or not but to increase my chances of having a girl I had sex 3 days before I ovulate instead of the day I ovulated, because girl sperm are fat and slow but live longer where as boy sperm are fast and can reach the egg sooner but die quicker. I hope it worked, if you want message me on here and when I have my ultasound at 18 weeks I can tell you if it worked or not.|||theres nothing you can do to change the sex of your baby.


it all depends on what sperm gets in.|||Theres nothing you can do to determine the sex of a baby unless you go way out and do the whole designer baby thing - the baby%26#039;s sex depends on the males sperm and the time of conception as the last person said female sperm are slower but last longer, male sperm are faster but don%26#039;t last as long. It%26#039;s fun to try these things as long as your aware it%26#039;s just fun and nothing you change ( diet etc) will change your 50/50 chance of having a male or female child.|||Food choices do not affect the sex of your baby. There are wives tales like coffee for boys and lemon juice for girls. You can try them, but it will always be a 50/50 chance. Also, have you read about the Shettles method? This is a bit more scientific, yet not proven.