Sunday 5 June 2011

Would you accept to change your nationality for 1 million dollars ? Or you wouldn't change it for anything?

What would be your favorite nationality to change to ?


And what would be the worst ?





For example, I am Greek and the nationality I would change to with a million $$$ would be French.|||No , I%26#039;m American ... Everyone Dreams Of Becoming American.|||I was born in Ireland but would happily pay to become officialy English!! =)|||I%26#039;m Greek. I would choose to be French.





Je pr茅f猫re etre Francais. J%26#039; etudie le francais et j%26#039;ai une affection particuli猫re pour la France.... sorry, too much French XD|||I would like to be from one of those funny little countries no one has heard of or cares about, like Liechtenstein.


I wouldn%26#039;t want to be from the Middle East or one of those %26quot;Stan%26quot; countries.|||Im Canadian .. i would have to think about it hard :/





But I would wanna change it to German .. or British .. I would refuse the money if they tried to make me American|||I would change it to either Italian, Spanish (from Spain), or Brazilian.|||I wouldn%26#039;t change my ethnic Heritage for anything. I%26#039;m Portuguese,English and American Indian. This is an interesting mix and is unique. I%26#039;m especially proud of and identify with my Portuguese ancestry,because the culture is great,to me.





You should accept and embrace things about yourself that you cant change.|||I%26#039;m 100% Portuguese and wouldn%26#039;t change


it for anything|||i want to be south american. make that Brasilian|||SURE I WOULD


IM IRAQI


AND I WANNA BE AMERICAN|||I think it would depend on the obligations of this citizenship.





For example, I would never accept to be Israeli (mandatory military service for 3 years ) or Saudian (no religious freedom nor %26quot;dating%26quot; freedom) or Chinese ( the country is boring and there is no individual freedom) or Lybian (no freedom, and you need visa for any country in the world) , etc...And those nationalities have very bad image..





My current citizenship is EU (Belgian), and my two other origins are EU too (Greek and Portuguese), so I don%26#039;t really need to change my citizenship.





Maybe I would like the Swiss citizenship , because of the neutrality reputation : in a war, you%26#039;re less likely to be killed, I think...Plus they pay less tax....





@SoCool, gimme a break, I%26#039;m not a troll...You want proof? Add me and check my questions and answers.|||i would change, id be black|||I wouldn%26#039;t change it to Algerian or Rwandan or something.|||............. since last year, I have no hesitation about it.... I%26#039;d like to be Canadian.|||I am American Indian and am very proud of my nationality|||I%26#039;d change it to S.Korean


But only for 1 million dollars. Not a single pen less :p|||i ll change it 4 anything