Sunday 5 June 2011

Which name do you like for a boy?

Leo, Levi or Lennox?





Leo: Italian male name meaning Lion.


Levi: Hebrew male name meaning Joined in Harmony.


Lennox: Scottish unisex name meaning From Levenach, Scotland.








middle name options are Dalton, Harper, Knox, Lennox and Levi.





i don%26#039;t mind if you change the spelling.|||Love Leo. I think it works on a child and an adult. Leo Dalton, Leo Harper and Leo Knox all sound nice.|||Levi is sooooooooooooooooo Cute :D|||I love Leo! And I think Leo Harper is cute :)|||I love the name Leo :)|||levi harper|||T-Money. Or some other cool rapper name. Like Monz-trosity, Kah-Dell-Lacque etc....|||Lennox reminds me of a computer program,





Levi reminds me of jeans.





Leo is a BIG NO!





All are horrible names. Just my opinion.|||Leo|||I like the name Levi. It%26#039;s not an overused name yet not that uncommon. And perhaps Dalton for the middle name. This is a bit irrelevant but have you considered the name Horatio? I think there all pretty cool names.|||Levi Dalton sounds great =)





Hope I helped!!!|||Levi is one of my top boys names!! I think that Levi Lennox flows really well and I also like Levi Harper :)|||i personally would choose Leo as the first name, simply because it sounds the most


beautiful (to me at least). for the middle name i think i would pick Harper, Leo Harper sounds kind off professional, like a successfull lawyer don%26#039;t you agree?





well that%26#039;s how i would do it at least,


feel free to ignore me


: -)|||Levi Knox!!!!!!|||I like Levi best but that may be becasue it%26#039;s my bf%26#039;s name. Its the only one that%26#039;s weird, but not too weird that he will get made fun of a lot. Plus people have trouble pronouncing Lennox so many will get that wrong. And leo reminds me of a lions name. and it%26#039;s a little less colorful than the other two names.|||I like Leo Harper a lot :)|||Leo Harper is the kindest option lol|||Definitely Leo. It%26#039;s the only decent one.





Oh and Lennox isn%26#039;t unisex. It%26#039;s a boys name - http://www.behindthename.com/name/lennox|||I like Lennox Dalton and Lennox Harper.|||Leo ♥|||I love the names Harper and Knox, by the way. This is my first time hearing them, I think they%26#039;re fabulous. Very unique and regal!





Leo(n) Knox


Lennox Dalton


Harper ___


I don%26#039;t think Harper sounds right with the first names you%26#039;ve chosen. I think a Harper Lee exists somewhere in the world...maybe something similar to that.





Luck!|||I love Levi! a great Bibical name and not overused





Levi Dalton





I also like Lennox - unusual but not weird,





Lennox Harper





you have good taste





:)


xx|||I love them all, but I%26#039;ll have to go with Lennox.|||Levi Knox


Levi Lennox (being my favorite)|||Leo, as a nickname for Léon.


I like Léon Knox %26quot;Leo%26quot; ♥|||i like a lot Leo .. is very nice :))