Saturday 24 September 2011

I am seriously considering changing careers and working for a day care. What should I do?

I am considering changing careers and would like to get certified to work for a day care and why not opening my own later on. I have a master's in marketing. What procedures should I follow to get certified, what school would you recommend for an already overworked mother, etc.

Thank you in advance for your answers!I am seriously considering changing careers and working for a day care. What should I do?A call or visit to the nearest day care would benefit you greatly. Ask questions on qualification, pay, and turnover.

The day care business that you may want to start is state regulated. They have employees that come to check the day cares for licenses. That would be the place to start for that.
I am seriously considering changing careers and working for a day care. What should I do?
First thing I would do is contact a local company and ask them if you can do a follow along of one of their workers, Be honest and tell them you are thinking about a change and this is a job you feel passonate about. After 8 hours of that you may want to rethink your idea. I am not sure that you are in need of a certification to work in a daycare. States very and you may only need a background check with finger prints.



Good luck I hope this helps!