Saturday 24 September 2011

Do you want to do a parachute jump before you die?

I did, but then first off the episode of hollyoaks put me off, when the ropes got tangled on the parachute jump. I know it's a soap lol but still. Then I heard a thing on the radio it happened again. I know it will of happened before, but does that put you off? It's rare, but it's still changed my mind. The most I've done is paragliding lol.

Thanks for answering :)Do you want to do a parachute jump before you die?I'd love to do a parachute jump. I don't think I will ever be brave enough but the feeling of floating down to earth must be exhilarating.
Do you want to do a parachute jump before you die?
Have done one!!! Was scared silly, but wanted to do it again when we landed. Did a tandem jump :o)
Do you want to do a parachute jump before you die?
NOOOOO!

i would die of fright before i even jumped!
yeah, I would love to, my dad did one about a month ago and he's wanted to do it for a long while, he said its the best thing he has ever done. I want to do it next time he does because it looks fun. You should look at videos of skydiving on youtube to see if you would like it.

You shouldn't let tv change your mind because it will be ok as long as you go to somewhere that is official and safe (well recommended). Dont worry about it, theres not much chance that something bad will happen, and even if it does, you wont feel anything lol.



Good luck
yess.



i would do it before i die cause if i did die doing it,it wouldnt mattter since i'd be dying anyways.
I DID, but then I figured it might hurt me because I am so thin. I do not want to break my back.
nopeee
yeah i want to do it and no it doesnt put me off. we're going to die anyway!!
No, I am too chicken.