Wednesday 21 September 2011

Do you guys have a nickname for your kids?

do only you and your husband/ boyfriend call them by their nicknames or does everyone?



my son is named after my boyfriend which makes him of course a Junior, but it's to common now so my boyfriend started calling our son Little since our son was born and it has just stuck and every one in our family and our friends call our son Little



my daughter my boyfriend and i call her reyna(princess) but our son calls her spooky the first time i heard him i didnt know why and he said %26quot;mom i call her spooky because when she wakes up her hair looks all crazy like she saw something spooky and got scared.%26quot; and that has stuck and our families call her spooky not all the time but most.



ugh imma have to change that lolDo you guys have a nickname for your kids?my mom calls me Nic, but most people call me nikki or nicole. sometimes my sister calls me nicoly. but i kinda out grew that one
Do you guys have a nickname for your kids?
Most people call my daughter by her shortened first name. Her name is hyphenated (Layla-Grace) so most people call her Layla but friends call her LG, The Light of My Life and Lay. My boyfriend and I call her Laylee, Lay and Miniature.
Do you guys have a nickname for your kids?
My SO's brother calls our almost 5 yo %26quot;Haggis%26quot; (sp?) From what I've heard, its a gross sounding food (a sheeps heart liver and lungs stuffed in its stomach and broiled). When I was pregnant, he would always ask %26quot;Is the haggis done cooking yet?%26quot; Thankfully, he's the only one that calls her that. Her most common nickname is %26quot;Missus%26quot; Her aunt and her cousin would always call her %26quot;Miss Morgan%26quot; or %26quot;Mrs. Morgan%26quot; and it eventually became just %26quot;Missus%26quot; She was also called %26quot;Peanut%26quot; by my mom and my SO's aunt because of her initials (M%26amp;M-peanut M%26amp;M's). My 10 mo's nickname is %26quot;Bean%26quot;. When she was 3 days old, my friend saw her and said %26quot;She's so cute. She's just a little bean%26quot; and that just stuck fast. She's also called %26quot;Carlee-Bean%26quot; and %26quot;Beanut%26quot; so the bean theme is really popular but most times its just simple %26quot;Bean%26quot; It's kind of funny because she responds to both her real name (Carlee) and her nickname equally.
I'm not a mama yet but his name is going to be Kayden. So we have planned his nickname to be Kane and my mom she was going to call him,%26quot;yellow baby.%26quot;
My goddaughter's name is Giselle and we all call her Elle or Ellie :)
  • going to paint nails
  • server
  •