Saturday 24 September 2011

What is the California law concerning changing gauge light?

Hey guys,



Just wondering what the legal law is for changing my cars gauge light. Can I only use a certain kind of color? Please help with what colors are okay and not if you do know the answer. Also what about special effects on the gauge? I saw some online where it changes colors...are those legal? I don't want to install something in the car and get pulled over and getting told to take it off.



Thanks for the response :)What is the California law concerning changing gauge light?I don't think there are any specific laws for colors of interior lights. I couldn't find any in the California vehicle code.



See Division 12.
What is the California law concerning changing gauge light?
There are no laws that prohibit you from doing this in any state.....