Wednesday 21 September 2011

What do you Geordies think about Cheryl Cole changing her accent to suit America?

What do you people from Newcastle think about Cherly cole changing her Newcastl accent to a more southern posh one to crack America?? Do you think good on her for acheiving more fame, or do you feel disgust etc.What do you Geordies think about Cheryl Cole changing her accent to suit America?I'm American and I barely know who she is. I found a couple clips on Youtube though. I see no need for her to change her accent; I can understand her. I know what it means to be proud of where you're from though. I think your problem is that you expect the celebrities you like to be any more than attention whores. All you can do is appreciate their work and quit trying to convince yourself that they're noble. It's not worth it to get upset when they pull stunts like that.
What do you Geordies think about Cheryl Cole changing her accent to suit America?
She's not changing her accent Simon cowell was joking you shouldn't believe every rumour you here and besides I like her accent

Report Abuse

  • pet squirrel
  • get a masters along with
  •