Wednesday 21 September 2011

How long can a baby be changed in an amoire changing station?

I Bought a pretty good size amoire for the nursery and recently saw a decorating book that used the top portion of an amoire as a changing table. It looked liike a good idea for a small room such as mine that is limited on space. Does this really work? Also...how long do you use a changing station?How long can a baby be changed in an amoire changing station?i dont even use my changing table... change her on my bed most of the time
How long can a baby be changed in an amoire changing station?
I would guess until they are able to roll..a few month old. I barley used my changing table as well. Most of the time its the bed or couch wherever I am :) Congrats!
How long can a baby be changed in an amoire changing station?
my guy is 8 months and I haven't been able to change him on his changing table for about a month now. everytime i lay him on his back he twists back onto his stomach and takes off. So i usually use my floor, with a blanket underneath, or my bed.
My daughter just turned one and she still gets changed on her changing table. Once she started rolling over and realizing she didn't have to lie still for me, I just distracted her - sometimes with her favorite toy, sometimes with her favorite song, or something with an item I normally wouldn't let her have (like the bottle of baby lotion or the container of wipes). So far, it's still working. It's not her favorite place to be, but I talk out the steps so she knows when the end is near, and that certainly seems to help too. Whenever I try to change her on the floor or a bed, she tries to get away.
My son is 18months old 34 inches tall and I use my changing table religously... granted i do change him on the floor a lot, but whenever I am near adn he needs his diaper changed its really really handy... so i guess you can at least use it up to 18mo. I am sure I will use it until he is at least 2... maybe longer.
  • best for cleaning bed sheets
  • pedicures is flirting
  •