Monday 17 October 2011

When is the best time to take a pregnancy test if you have a naturally irregular period?

my period is very irregular. Sometimes it doesnt come for months. I had %26quot;dry sex%26quot; last night and the night before. The man i did this with claims he didnt c*m but he went and changed pants. He had basketball shorts on and boxers. I had soffee shorts on and underwear. I am freaking out becase i am only 15. My friend said she can get me a test and she said i should take it in 2 weeks. Is that right?When is the best time to take a pregnancy test if you have a naturally irregular period?LAST NIGHT? lol

It's pretty much impossible for you to be pregnant right now.

Even if he did come inside of you, it would be at least a few weeks before you were actually *pregnant*.

You shouldn't even be worried about being pregnant yet, that's ridiculous.

You're NOT pregnant.





Don't they teach sex-ed anymore? :/