Monday 17 October 2011

Do you change your make up during the changing seasons?

I'm African American and my skin changes according to the seasons. I'm in the marching band so in the summer I'm outside a lot and my skin gets very dark. I mean black to where it's not natural for my face. And then in the winter I get so pale. During fall and spring, I have a caramel color. So should I buy 3 different bronzers/foundations/concealers?Do you change your make up during the changing seasons?no i do not change my makeup according to the seasons. cause thats just me..

im so pale that it wont matter if i change it or not...actually it will matter if i change it lol cause then it wont look so natural anymore. lol

during the summmer...where sunscreen! cause it sounds like you neeed it!!



goodluck =)
Do you change your make up during the changing seasons?
During the seasons I do suggest you to change up your makeup routine being that if you get darker in the summer time on your face area your neck and chest and including other body parts that are exposed such as arms etc, you would want to match up your skin tone and make everything look even. If you get extra lighter in the winter you should buy a lighter foundation just to balance everything out, I'm half West Indian and I have the same problem I get really pale in the winter time so I totally understand