Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I get a changing background on my Macbook?

I just bought a new Macbook, and I would like to know how to set a background that changes, for example, it shows one picture (of my own) and changes to another background every like 10 seconds. Is there a secret like picture slide show?



-Thank you for your help.How do I get a changing background on my Macbook?It's not really a secret, first put the pics you want to use into a folder and put that folder in the 'pictures' folder (really it can be anywhere but this will make it easy to find)



Then run System Preferences



choose Desktop %26amp; Screensaver %26gt;%26gt; Desktop



Click the '+' symbol underneath the folders list, navigate to the folder you made earlier. You should see the pics you want to use in your slideshow in the preview window.



Check the box that says 'Change Picture' and choose an interval from the pulldown menu and there's your slideshow.