Monday 17 October 2011

How do you change a password for a hotmail account ?

My friend got grounded for a reason i cnt say; and her mom took away her phone, computer and stuff. Her mom has been reading her texts and she might get on her email account too (theres a way from her phone). So she asked me to delete all her emails and change the password.

Except i cnt figure out how to change a password ?

Please help.How do you change a password for a hotmail account ?http://www.ehow.com/how_5834874_change-h鈥?/a>

click on this link it will help.

good luck.



R贸G茅R
How do you change a password for a hotmail account ?
http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_change_my_msn_hotmail_password.html
How do you change a password for a hotmail account ?
go to hotmail.com. sign in. go to options in the top right corner. go to view and manage personal information. then change password.
Well you got to go to the actual Hotmail site and type in her adress and pass or let her do all that and here is the website that will help you. If not than tell me and I will tell you how because I use hotmail and change password all the time.

Hope this helps, credit to them of course