Wednesday 26 October 2011

What do you women do in the changing rooms?

For women, do you do all the same things that guys do in changerooms at the swimming pools? What do you do? Just shower off the chlorine and get dressed?



I'm asking because usually when we go swimming some girls take like 30 minutes in the change rooms. What do they do for so long?What do you women do in the changing rooms?In these days when few men have long hair, the time difference is mainly due to hair washing, conditioning and drying.
What do you women do in the changing rooms?
err we get changed?
What do you women do in the changing rooms?
we get out the pool.............. shower......... get dressed............... go home?



and if they take that long they are either chatting, sorting out their children or doing hair
I know that when I'm done in the pool I take a full shower using shampoo and conditioner (so as not to damage my hair) and body wash (so as not to dry out my skin). Then I get dried off and changed, spin dry my bathing suit, pack up my stuff and by the time all of that is done, it's about 20 minutes.
When I come out of the pool, I wash my hair with shampoo because of the stink of chlorine, and then have to get myself dried and dressed, and make sure my daughter is too.
When I go swimming I always bring shampoo, hair conditioner and shower gel with me to wash out the smell of chlorine otherwise I feel uncomfortable.
ummmm, i get the chlorine out of my hair by shampooing and other stuff i do at home, dry my bathing suit, dry my hair, pack my stuff, yell at my children to get going, ( they take forever to get finished), an that's about 30 minutes
we get changed! what else do you thin k we would do
ummmm i get changed! i dont have a shower there its yuck! (i have one when im at home!) but most woman have a shower long chats put their face on and dry hair!!!

xxxxxx
we get showered and changed. we tend to take more time over personal hygiene, getting dressed and sorting out our hair before we're seen.